My house smells so good right now! There is nothing like the smells of cinnamon & fresh baked cookies wafting through the air.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked oats
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup chopped dates
Place butter, brown sugar, white sugar, eggs & vanilla in a mixing bowl & blend.
Scoop dough onto lightly greased cookie sheet pans.