My husband and I were introduced to this delightful dish over 25 years ago when we lived in Georgia. It definitely belongs in the comfort food category!
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/2 – 1 cup of milk, depending on how moist you like it
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2-1 stick melted butter
Combine chicken, soup, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour into 9×13 dish. Top with Ritz crackers, evenly. Drizzle with butter.
Bake at 350 until golden and bubbly, 45-60 minutes.