Oh my word! These things are phenomenal! But cut small squares because they are RICH.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 24 Hershey’s Kisses
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- 2 10.5oz bags miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 large family size box crispy cocoa rice cereal*
- Lightly spray 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large pot, melt butter.
- Add peanut butter, Kisses, dark chocolate, & marshmallows. Stir until melted.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Stir in cereal.
- Press into 9×13 pan.**
*I prefer Mom’s Best brand of cocoa crispy cereal. IMO, the name brand is not nearly as chocolaty. If you can’t find Mom’s Best in your area, I recommend Cocoa Pebbles.
**To make pressing hot marshmallowy cereal into the pan easier, use a piece of parchment paper that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray.