Super easy Tex Mex inspired casserole that will leave your guests or family asking for seconds!
I usually serve it with yellow rice and refried beans.
The corn chips can be crushed or left whole. Crushed is easier to eat, especially if you have little ones around your table.
- 2 – 2 1/2 cups of chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 of an 8 oz jar of salsa or a can of Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or Colby jack cheese
- 3 cups corn chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and salsa. Spread not quite half of it in a casserole dish. Top with 1/2 of the cheese followed by 1/2 of the corn chips.
- Repeat layers.
- Place in center of oven & bake for 20-25 minutes or until hot & bubbly.