Caramel Cream Cheese Bundt Cake – a moist brown sugar cream cheese pound cake slathered with ooey, gooey caramel sauce!
If you have ever made the Almond Cream Cheese Bundt Cake, this recipe may look familiar. That’s because I used that recipe for the basis of Caramel Cream Cheese Bundt Cake. In this recipe, I increased the vanilla and eliminated the almond extract; brown sugar takes the place of white sugar. And who can resist the gooey caramel sauce?
Other Yummy Bundt Cakes
- Banana Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Flaky Chunky Monkey Cake
- Fresh Apple Bundt Cake
- Five Flavor Bundt Cake
- Chocolate Pistachio Bundt Cake
- German Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Milky Way Bundt Cake
- White Wine Bundt Cake
Poking holes in the hoop of the cake with a toothpick or skewer will allow the caramel sauce to get into the inside of the cake. It’s good with the caramel sauce just on top, but but getting it into the inside takes it to the next level.
For the caramel sauce, I used Smucker’s Simply Salted Caramel Sauce. Thanks to the salt, it’s not as sweet as plain caramel sauce. It also has few ingredients and chemicals.
Caramel Cream Cheese Bundt Cake Recipe
- 1 yellow or golden butter cake mix
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
- caramel sauce/ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray bundt pan with Bakers Joy or grease & flour. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients in mixing bowl. Blend on low until all ingredients are well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and spread evenly. Place in center of oven. Bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool for 15-20 minutes.
- While cake cools, warm caramel sauce in microwave according to the directions on the jar, if applicable. Remove cake from pan.
- While still warm, poke holes in top of cake with a toothpick or skewer. Slowly drizzle caramel sauce over cake.
- Serve cake warm or cooled.